Costs associated with program - 2019
1. $300: Strength & Conditioning - this fee is to pay a 3rd party Professional Trainer, Darius Terry. This off-season program runs year round and is held in the weight room at RHS. All players are encouraged to attend every session unless they are participating in another sport.
Darius Terry Twitter
Darius Terry LinkedIn
Payment is for 2019 calendar year and is not pro-rated
2. $300: Team Camp - July 21st - July 24th @ Camp Casey - Team camp with Coach Ahrens and his coaching staff, all players strongly encouraged to attend. Any questions - see Coach Ahrens
3. $100: Summer sports fee for participation in Spring Ball (May 28th to June 22nd) - paid to RHS via Parent Access
4. $200: Fall sports fee - paid to RHS via Parent Access (can be waived by athletic office if player receives free/reduced lunch) (Coming Soon)
5. $75: Mustang Gridiron Family contribution (higher levels also available) - Sign up here
6. $40: Football girdle - example here
7. $40: Football cleats - example here
If you need financial assistance please talk to Coach Ahrens. We do not want finances to be an obstacle for your player.
Family participation required
Mustang Gridiron Family contribution
Volunteer roles @ Game, Team Dinners, Booster Club, etc.
Seasonal Brown Bear Car Wash Ticket sales
Spring Fundraiser Event
Ford Drive Event ($20/drive donated to Team)